Office of the Clerk
Dusty Farmer is the Oshtemo Township Clerk.
Most of the duties of a Township Clerk are regulated by State Law. However, each township can divide or delegate the duties to best meet the needs of their township.
Clerk Farmer will be able to assist you in the following areas:
- Voter registration and election questions, or check the State Website
- Township records
- Cemetery information and burial needs
- Parks rental information and tracking
- General information – demographics & history
Other duties include:
- Payroll & accounts payable
- Township Board Minutes
- Keeper of Township records
- Office administration
- Web Administration
- Social Media Administration
The Clerks Staff includes:
- Dusty Farmer, Clerk email@example.com
- Amanda McMillon, Deputy Clerk firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cheryl Moeslein, Administrative Assistant to the Clerk and Treasurer
The Clerk will be available to assist you, Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
7275 W. Main Street, at the corner of 7th Street
7275 W. Main St
Kalamazoo MI 49009